For those of you who have items in your wardrobe that are no longer of any use to you, you may be able to gain back some of the money you have spent by agreeing to consign the item to us for sale.
We accept items for consignment on the following terms:
- 1.1 We only accept items which are right for our shop as our collection is very carefully edited.
- 1.2 We only accept items from the 1990s and prior.
- 1.3 All items must be clean and in good condition.
Review of your Items
- 2.1 All items must be reviewed by us before we accept their consignment and offer them for sale.
- 2.2 In order for your item to be reviewed by us, you must first contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide us with full details of your item.
- 2.3 If we are interested in reviewing your item we will either:
- 2.3.1 Arrange an appointment for you to personally bring the item to us; or
- 2.3.2 Ask you to post the item to us.
- 2.4 You are responsible for posting your item to us.
- 2.5 If you arrange for your item to be posted to us and we do not accept its consignment, we will return the item to you and pay for the postage cost of returning the item to you.
Sale of your Item
- 3.1 If we sell your item, you will receive 50% of the net selling price of the item less the following:
- 3.1.1 any delivery costs; and
- 3.1.2 any dry cleaning or other cleaning charges which have been incurred in order for us to offer the item for sale.
- 3.2 If the item is sold, we will send the amount due to you (in accordance with clause 3.1) to your bank account notified to us in writing within 45 days after the sale of your item.
- 3.3 Your item shall remain your property until it is sold by us.
- 4.1 If your item is unsold after 4 months of consignment we will contact you and if we receive no instructions from you as to disposal within 28 days thereafter, you hereby agree that we may donate the item to charity.
- 5.1 Items are posted to us at your own risk and we do not accept liability for any loss or damage caused during delivery.
- 5.2 We undertake to look after all items with due and proper care; however, we do not accept liability for any loss or damage to the item while under our control.
- 5.3 We do not accept liability for any loss where you have provided us with incorrect delivery address details.
These terms shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
To discuss your items with us please email email@example.com