SHIPPING & RETURNS
£5.95 per order sent by Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For
These will be shipped by Royal Mail International Signed for and will cost as follows:
- 0kg to 0.5kg - £9.50
- 0.5kg to 1.0kg - £11.50
- 1.5kg to 0.5kg - £14.50
- Over 1.5kg - £17.50
OUR REFUNDS AND RETURNS POLICY
- 1.You must clearly state your delivery address in all communications with us and we will not be responsible for any refund, or damage or loss suffered by you if you have not communicated your full and correct details to us.
- 2. We do hope that you will be pleased with your purchase. However, if upon delivery of the Products you find that they are not those ordered by you or that a Product is in a damaged condition when you receive it, please notify us immediately by email at email@example.com. If a Product is not as on the Order Confirmation we will give you instructions as to its return to us and, when received, we will give you a credit note or process a refund, as requested by you, of the purchase price and our delivery charge for sending the item to you.
- 3. In the case of alleged damaged Products you must retain the damaged Products and all of its packaging for inspection by us, and when you get in touch with us we will give you instructions as to their return for such inspection. We will process any refund which we agree is due to you as soon as possible, and in any case within 30 days after we confirm to you via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for the defective Product. The purchase price of Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, and we will also refund our delivery charges for sending the item to you and for your charges in returning them to us.
- 4. We will have no liability to you for any indirect loss you may suffer as a result of not being able to use the Products you have ordered.
- 5. You may choose to return a Product within 7 days of receiving it for any reason provided that: -
- 5.1 the Product has not been worn and is free from any new defects or odours; and
- 5.2 the Product is returned with its original tags attached and is returned in its original packaging ; and
- 5.3 the Product is not pierced earrings, an intimate garment, tight fitting bodysuits, hosiery or swimwear as we cannot accept the return of these Products for reasons of hygiene.
- 6. Our Products are dry cleaned (where applicable), packed and delivered with a noticeable security tag ("Tag") or several Tags attached. Once the Tag is unsealed it must not be resealed. The purpose of the Tag is to assure us that an item has not been worn. A Product is deemed to have been worn once the Tag is unsealed.
- 7. Any Product which has had its Tags removed and then reattached will be regarded as worn and therefore will not be accepted.
- 8. If the provisions of clause 11.5 of our Terms & Conditions apply then you must return the Products to us within 7 days from the day after the date of delivery. You are responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us. Once the Products have been returned to us and we have had an opportunity to inspect them to check that they remain in a resaleable condition then we will process the refund of the purchase price to you plus a refund of our delivery charges for sending the items to you as soon as possible and in any case within 14 days of us receiving the Product. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products whilst they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
- 9. In all cases we will only make a refund to the original credit card or debit card used by you to make the online purchase. Legal ownership of the goods will immediately revert to us upon refunding any such payment to you.
- 10. In all cases where a Product is returned by you to us we recommend that you should take steps to effect insurance for the return delivery of Products to us as we do not accept responsibility for returned Products which have been lost in the post or by a courier service.
- 11. The provisions of this clause do not affect your statutory rights.